Sheffield Board of Selectmen Agenda for Oct. 15
The next Town of Sheffield Board of Selectman meeting is coming up tonight (Mon, Oct 15) at the Sheffield Senior Center in Sheffield at 7:00 PM. The following agenda items are for review and possible action.
(1) Approval of Meeting Minutes
(2) National Grid - Underground Installation Public Hearing 7:00 PM
(3) Certificate of Approval and Waiver of Right of First Refusal for Business Park Lot 2
(4) Discussion and Possible Action - Entertainment License for Architects Development Corporation
(5) Appointment Announcements - Fire Department, Commission on Disabilities, Conservation Commission
(6) Appointment of Part-Time Drivers, Seasonal Plow Truck Drivers
(7) Temporary Employees in the Collector/Treasure's Office
(8) Action on proposed Marijuana Bylaws
(9) Discussion and Possible Action on Recycle Smart Partnership
(10) Curb Cut Approval - Berkshire School Road
(11) Selectmen's Items
(12) Town Administrator Items
(13) Public Comments (3 minute time limit - ONLY items within the Board's jurisdiction)
(14) Executive Session - Rest of River Mediation
**All agendas are subject to change***
**Items requiring extensive discussion or prior research should be placed on a future agenda so that the issue can receive appropriate attention. To have an item placed on the agenda, we ask that requests be made to the Selectmen’s office no later than the Wednesday prior to the meeting.
•Please leave the room if you need to converse with other members of the audience.
•If you wish to speak during the meeting, please raise your hand in order to be recognized by the Chairman. Please state your name for the record before you begin to speak on an issue.
Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 30A § 20G. Regulation of participation by public in open meetings.
No person shall address a meeting of a public body without permission of the chair, and all persons shall, at the request of the chair, be silent. No person shall disrupt the proceedings of a meeting of a public body. If, after clear warning from the chair, a person continues to disrupt the proceedings, the chair may order the person to withdraw from the meeting and if the person does not withdraw, the chair may authorize a constable orother officer to remove the person from the meeting
(Sheffield Board of Selectmen meeting agenda sent to WSBS from the Town of Sheffield for online and on-air use)