Sheffield Board of Selectmen Meeting Agenda for April 30
The Town of Sheffield will be having their next Board of Selectman Meeting on Monday, April 30, 7:00 P.M. at Town Hall. The following agenda items are for review and possible action.
(1) Approval of Meeting Minutes
(2) One Day Wine and Malt License Application
(3) Selectmen's Recommendations on Annual Town Meeting Warrant Articles
(4) Discussion on Complete Streets Program
(5) Dept. of Telecommunications & Cable - Meetings Regarding Charter Communication
(6) Selectmen's Items
(7) Town Administrator Items
(8) Public Comments (3 minute time limit - ONLY items within Board's jurisdiction)
***All agendas are subject to change***
- Items requiring extensive discussion or prior research should be placed on a future agenda so that the issue can receive appropriate attention. To have an item placed on the agenda, you are asked requests be made to the Selectmen's office no later than the Wednesday prior to the meeting.
- Please leave the room if you need to converse with other members of the audience
- If you wish to speak during the meeting, please raise your hand in order to be recognized by the Chairman. Please state your name for the record before you begin to speak on an issue.
Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 30A Section 20G. Regulation of participation by public in open meetings.
No person shall address a meeting of a public body without permission of the chair, and all persons shall, at the request of the chair, be silent. No person shall disrupt the proceedings of a meeting of a public body. If, after clear warning from the chair, a person continues to disrupt the proceedings, the chair may order the person to withdraw from the meeting and if the person does not withdraw, the chair may authorize a constable or other officer to remove the person from the meeting.
(Town of Sheffield Board of Selectmen Meeting Agenda document sent to WSBS from the Town of Sheffield for online and on-air use, article image taken from the Town of Sheffield's Facebook page)