A Recap Of This Past Weekend’s Trading Post
1) A listener from Great Barrington has an assortment of items including a Minneapolis Moline GP-9 diesel engine, a Lionel animated maiden rescue and Christmas box cars ALL available for best offer. For more information, call (413) 281-7188.
2) A listener from Stockbridge has a Hitachi C-10 F-C power miter box firmly priced at $125, a Makita table saw with 8 inch blade, $200 firm, a Bow Flex L-T complete with accessories, also for $200, firm and an antique writing desk available for the firm price of $100. To inquire further, call (413) 298-3284.
3) Mike checked in from New Marlborough as he has a cider-wine press machine available for best offer. If interested, call him at (413) 229-8975.
4) A listener from South Egremont has 5 folding Adirondack pressure treated wooden chairs priced at $75 a piece, firm and a wrought iron 52 by 36 inch antique outdoor table with glass top and matching chairs. The whole set is available for $125, firm. Phone (413) 528-6492.
5) Steve also from New Marlborough has a pair of items for sale including a 34 by 46 inch one foot thick Shoremaster float for $25 and a 8 inch table saw, priced at $75 or he will take best offer. He is also looking for a paddle board. For more details, (413) 528-1767.
6) Pierre from "Beautiful Becket" is looking for electric sanders, a used stainless steel electric stove, pink and blue pyrex bowls and divided perennial plants. If you can assist him in his quest, give him a call at (413) 441-2239.
(Tune in to the Trading Post every Saturday morning following the 9 o'clock news on YOUR Home Town Station, 860 AM and 94.1 WSBS, LIVE on-line at wsbs.com. You can download the FREE WSBS app at your local app store or Google Play and on our web site, access the LISTEN tab on our home page. Scroll down to WSBS on Alexa OR WSBS on Google Home and you can enable your Smart Speaker device)