Grow Your Dream Garden with Dr. Lahey’s Garden & Landscaping
With the weather getting warmer, it’s the perfect time to work on your green thumb and turn your lawn and garden into an outdoor oasis. Selecting the right plants for your lifestyle and learning how to care for them may seem overwhelming at times, but Dr. Lahey’s Garden & Landscaping is here to guide you.
With over 25 years of experience, Dr. Lahey’s Garden & Landscaping has a variety of high-quality plants to fit your needs. Shopping with them, you'll find organic herbs and vegetables to expand your garden as well as difficult to find annuals and perennials. They also provide custom container planting and pride themselves in giving free, quality advice to help you succeed.
Here are a few tips from Dr. Lahey’s on how to get growing:
- When deciding on plants, consider how much sunlight your space gets each day and around what time of day you have the most sunlight (morning, afternoon, etc.)
- Start with a great soil to get good results
- Decide if you want low maintenance plants or if you’re willing to put in more time and care to help them flourish (perennials come back every year, annuals provide full color and last one season)
- For an easy and rewarding growing experience, consider organic vegetables and herbs
- Don’t forget that water is crucial to plant survival
Are you ready to pick your plants? Dr. Lahey’s pop-up shop is now open at 813 Dalton Division Road. Hours are Thursdays from 4pm to 7pm, and Friday through Sunday from 10am to 5pm. Committed to keeping you safe while you shop, Dr. Lahey’s is maintaining social distancing protocols as well as offering carryout and delivery services.
Dr. Lahey's is also offering Premium Dark Brown Mulch at $47.00 per yard, or Premium Topsoil (50% screen topsoil/50% compost) for $50.00 per yard, delivered to your home. It is available for pickup by appointment on Saturday mornings.
To learn more about getting healthy, unique plants and expert advice, stop by the pop-up shop and tell them we sent you!