Miraval Berkshires Hiring for Wide Variety of Positions
Miraval Berkshires in Lenox is hiring for multiple positions. They offer career opportunities in all areas of resort operations, including spa, hospitality, fitness, integrative wellness, creative expressions, and outdoor adventure. Miraval Berkshires says experience in their roles is helpful, but they do not turn away applicants who are just starting in the field.
If you’re hoping to work somewhere that gives off hometown vibes with a family feel, look no further than Miraval Berkshires. No matter what kind of work you are looking for - part-time, full-time, or seasonal, it is very likely you’ll find a role that fits you at Miraval Berkshires. Whether you’re looking to save a bit of extra cash by being a bartender or looking to grow your career as a massage therapist, Miraval Berkshires is hiring.
Miraval Berkshires is a Hyatt company and was rated number 16 on the top 100 best companies to work for in 2021, according to Fortune as ranked by the employees. With a purpose of ‘caring for people so they can be their best’, Miraval Berkshires instills this purpose of care amongst its colleagues first in an environment of true teamwork and human connection.
- Restaurant positions (Servers, Bussers, Hosts, Bartenders, Banquet/Event Servers, and Assistant Food and Beverage Managers)
- Front Office Associates (Bell/Valet Attendants, Front Desk Associates, and PBX Operator)
- Culinary Specialists (Chef de Cuisine, Sous Chefs, Line Cooks, and Dishwashers)
- Housekeeping and Laundry Team members (Room Attendants, Laundry Manager, Houseperson, P.M. Public Areas Attendant, and Laundry Attendants)
- Spa Specialists (Licensed Massage Therapists, Estheticians, Cosmetologists and Nail Technicians, Spa Desk Agents, and Locker Room Attendants)
- Fitness Instructors
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Corporate Benefits