Sheffield’s Board of Selectman Agenda for Tonight
The Town of Sheffield's next Board of Selectman Agenda will be coming up on Monday 21, 2018 at 7:00 P.M.
The following agenda items are for review and possible action
1. Approval of Meeting Minutes
2. Reorganization of the Board
3. Order of Taking and Easements on Rannapo Road
4. Decision on Covered Bridge Roof Material
5. Curb Cut Permit Application Hewins Street
6. Discussion Regarding School Committee Vacancy
7. Discussion and Action on Request to Use Covered Bridge
8. One Day Wine and Malt Beverage License Application Dewey Memorial Hall
9. Memorial Day Parade Permits
10. Discussion and Possible Action on Letter in Support of DLTA Funding
11. Discussion and Possible Action on Letter for Ed Funding Reform
12. Selectmen’s Items
13. Town Administrator Items
14. Public Comments (3 minute time limit ONLY items within the Board’s jurisdiction)
15. Executive Session - Police Association Contract
***All agendas are subject to change***
- Items requiring extensive discussion or prior research should be placed on a future agenda so that the issue can receive appropriate attention. To have an item placed on the agenda, we ask that requests be made to the Selectmen’s office no later than the Wednesday prior to the meeting.
- Please leave the room if you need to converse with other members of the audience.
- If you wish to speak during the meeting, please raise your hand in order to be recognized by the Chairman. Please state your name for the record before you begin to speak on an issue.
Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 30A § 20G. Regulation of participation by public in open meetings.
No person shall address a meeting of a public body without permission of the chair, and all persons shall, at the request of the chair, be silent. No person shall disrupt the proceedings of a meeting of a public body. If, after clear warning from the chair, a person continues to disrupt the proceedings, the chair may order the person to withdraw from the meeting and if the person does not withdraw, the chair may authorize a constable or other officer to remove the person from the meeting.
(press release sent to WSBS from the Town of Sheffield for online and on-air use)