Sheffield Board of Selectmen Meeting Agenda for July 2
The next Sheffield Board of Selectmen Town Meeting is coming up on Monday evening, July 2, 7:00 P.M. at Town Hall. The following agenda items are for review and possible action.
1. Approval of Meeting Minutes
2. Discussion and Action on Bike-N-Fly Event
3. Jim Barry-Green CommunitiesPresentation
4. CET-Solar AccessPresentation
5. Update from Chief Munson-Community Outreach Programs
6. Ratification of Moderators Appointment to Finance Committee
7. Discussion and Possible Action Regarding Speed at the Town Park
8. Review and Act on Request from Building Commissioner to Access Legal Counsel
9. Discussion and Possible Action Regarding Vocational Education Request
10. Resignation–Van Driver
11. FY2019 Appointments
12. Selectmen’s Items
13. Town Administrator Items
14. Public Comments (3 minute time limit–ONLY items within the Board’s jurisdiction)
**All agendas are subject to change***
**Items requiring extensive discussion or prior research should be placed on a future agenda so that the issue can receive appropriate attention. To have an item placed on the agenda, we ask that requests be made to the Selectmen’s office no later than the Wednesday prior to the meeting.
•Please leave the room if you need to converse with other members of the audience.
•If you wish to speak during the meeting, please raise your hand in order to be recognized by the Chairman. Please state your name for the record before you begin to speak on an issue.
Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 30A § 20G. Regulation of participation by public in open meetings.
No person shall address a meeting of a public body without permission of the chair, and all persons shall, at the request of the chair, be silent. No person shall disrupt the proceedings of a meeting of a public body. If, after clear warning from the chair, a person continues to disrupt the proceedings, the chair may order the person to withdraw from the meeting and if the person does not withdraw, the chair may authorize a constable orother officer to remove the person from the meeting
(Sheffield Board of Selectmen meeting agenda sent to WSBS from the Town of Sheffield for online and on-air use)