A Recap Of This Past Weekend’s Trading Post
1) Richie checked in from "Lovely Lee" as he looking for memorabilia from classic rock bands including AC/DC, The Rolling Stones and The Allman Brothers Band. If you can assist him in this quest, call (413) 644-6431.
2) Vinnie from Great Barrington has a pair of vehicles available including a 2006 Chevy Silverado pick-up truck with V-8 engine and all the bells and whistles for options. Keep in mind, the air conditioning unit needs recharging. He'll take $4,500 OR best offer. He also has a 2006 Jayco Featherlike 25 foot camper that sleeps a total of 6 people. This vehicle is in pristine condition and available for $9,000 OR best offer. To inquire further, call (413) 329-4438.
3) Louie from Alford has an assortment of items including a 8 drawer stackable tool box, priced at $100, firm, a heavy duty shop-vac also firmly priced at $100, a 25 inch 16 capacity winch for only $50 and an electric grinder for $35. These prices are negotiable so give him a call today at (413) 528-0587.
4) Bob out in New Marlborough also has a quartet of items available including a West Point air conditioner for $50, firm, a 16 foot, 12 to 14 foot wide pirate ship with slides priced at $500 Or he'll take best offer, a aluminum tool box for the back of a pick-up truck for $75 firm and a 4 by 8 aluminum truck cap with ladder rack for only $100, firm. For further information, phone (413) 229-8628.
5) A listener from Great Barrington has assorted antiques and collectibles for sale. if interested, call (413) 429-1854.
(A reminder: The WSBS Trading Post now airs at a new time every Saturday morning between 9:30 and 10 am as the program shifts to a half hour format. Listen on-air at 860 AM, 94.1 FM, on-line by going here and while you are on our web site, click the LISTEN tab and scroll down to either WSBS on Alexa OR WSBS ON Google Home for step-by step instructions to enable your Smart Speaker device. Download the FREE WSBS app at your local app sore OR Google Play to your tablet, Smart Phone OR mobile advice and take us along wherever you GO: Remember, "WE ARE PORTABLE".