Sheffield Board of Selectmen Meeting Agenda for Nov. 18
The next Town of Sheffield Board of Selectmen meeting will be taking place this Monday, Nov. 18 at Sheffield Town Hall beginning at 7:00 P.M.
The following agenda items are for review and possible action
(1) Approval of Meeting Minutes
(2) Ratification of Votes Taken at 11/5/19 Retreat
(3) Air Pack Donations
(4) Action Regarding Appointments
(5) Update from Kiwanis Regarding Returnables
(6) Action Regarding Police Association Request for Longevity
(7) Request for Interest on on the Citizens Advisory Committee for CDBG
(8) Discussion/Action Regarding MVP Action Grant
(9) Ice and Snow Class Update
(10) Discussion/Possible Action Regarding Lower Barnum Road
(11) Discussion/Action Regarding Service Animals
(12) Discussion Regarding Wish Tree
(13) Award Snow Plowing Services Bid
(14) Discussion/Action Regarding Meeting with Director Carnevale
(15) Selectmen's Items
(16) Town Administrator Items
(17) Public Comments (3 minute time limit - ONLY items within the Board's jurisdiction)
(18) Executive Session - Rest of River Litigation
**All agendas are subject to change***
**Items requiring extensive discussion or prior research should be placed on a future agenda so that the issue can receive appropriate attention. To have an item placed on the agenda, we ask that requests be made to the Selectmen’s office no later than the Wednesday prior to the meeting.
•Please leave the room if you need to converse with other members of the audience.
•If you wish to speak during the meeting, please raise your hand in order to be recognized by the Chairman. Please state your name for the record before you begin to speak on an issue.
Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 30A § 20G. Regulation of participation by public in open meetings.
No person shall address a meeting of a public body without permission of the chair, and all persons shall, at the request of the chair, be silent. No person shall disrupt the proceedings of a meeting of a public body. If, after clear warning from the chair, a person continues to disrupt the proceedings, the chair may order the person to withdraw from the meeting and if the person does not withdraw, the chair may authorize a constable or other officer to remove the person from the meeting
(Sheffield Board of Selectmen meeting agenda sent to WSBS from the Town of Sheffield for online and on-air use)