A Recap Of This Past Weekend’s Trading Post
1) A listener is looking for a battery operated AM/FM portable radio. He also has 570 by 8 and 480 by 12 trailer wheels and tires available for best offer. If interested, call (413) 281-7188.
2) Our "Main Man and Main Dad", Jesse Stewart STILL has assorted strollers available for best offer. For more details, call (413) 464-5363.
3) Your Trading Post host, Ron Carson is STILL looking for a vintage 1960's style Zenith OR General Electric AM ONLY clock radio. Must be in good condition with excellent working order. Call me at WSBS any weekday during regular business hours to discuss a reasonable price. (413) 528-0860.
4) Barbara from "Lovely Lee" STILL has a beautiful 1980 white Chevrolet Camaro Berlinetta available for $2,000 OR best offer. This vehicle needs work and some restoration as she must move the car from her residence by this spring. For more information, give her a call at (413) 243-4185.
5) Pierre from "Lovely Lenox" is STILL looking for vintage advertising signs, assorted 1950's to early 1960's Starburst clocks and a variety of pyrex mixing bowls. If you can assist him in this quest to obtain some of these collectibles, phone (413) 441-2239.
(A reminder: The Trading Post airs every Saturday morning immediately following the 9 o'clock news on YOUR Home Town Station. Tune in to 860 AM OR 94.1 FM, listen LIVE on-line at wsbs.com and while you are on our home page, click the LISTEN tab and scroll down to WSBS on Google Home OR WSBS on Alexa for step-by-step instructions to enable your Smart Speaker device. Download the FREE WSBS app at your local app store OR Google Play to your tablet, Smart Phone OR mobile device and take us along wherever you GO. Remember: "We Are Portable")
The 100 Best Places to Live on the East Coast