Revised Sheffield Town Meeting Agenda for Sept. 24
The Town of Sheffield sent us a revised Board of Selectmen Meeting Agenda for this Monday, Sept. 24, 7:00 PM at the Sheffield Senior Center.
The following agenda items are for review and possible action
(1) Approval of Meeting Minutes
(2) Ratify the Appointment of Alicia Dulin as Collector/Treasurer
(3) Introduction of Collector/Treasurer Staff
(4) Review of Executive Session Minutes
(5) Action on Planning Board Request for Legal Counsel
(6) Review and Possible Action on Open Meeting Law Complaint
(7) Appointment Announcement - Historical Commission - Cultural Council'
(8) Award Bids - Rannapo Road
(9) Report from the Town Meeting Attendance Study Group
(10) Community Compact Application
(11) Selectman's Items
(12) Town Administrator's Items
(13) Public Comments (3 minute time limit -ONLY items within the Board's jurisdiction)
**All agendas are subject to change***
**Items requiring extensive discussion or prior research should be placed on a future agenda so that the issue can receive appropriate attention. To have an item placed on the agenda, we ask that requests be made to the Selectmen’s office no later than the Wednesday prior to the meeting.
•Please leave the room if you need to converse with other members of the audience.
•If you wish to speak during the meeting, please raise your hand in order to be recognized by the Chairman. Please state your name for the record before you begin to speak on an issue.
Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 30A § 20G. Regulation of participation by public in open meetings.
No person shall address a meeting of a public body without permission of the chair, and all persons shall, at the request of the chair, be silent. No person shall disrupt the proceedings of a meeting of a public body. If, after clear warning from the chair, a person continues to disrupt the proceedings, the chair may order the person to withdraw from the meeting and if the person does not withdraw, the chair may authorize a constable orother officer to remove the person from the meeting
(Sheffield Board of Selectmen meeting agenda sent to WSBS from the Town of Sheffield for online and on-air use)