Sheffield Board of Selectmen Meeting Agenda for May 07
The next Town of Sheffield Board of Selectmen meeting will be taking place this Tuesday, May 07 at Sheffield Town Hall beginning at 7:00 P.M.
The following agenda items are for review and possible action
(1) Approval of Meeting Minutes
(2) Discussion and Action Regarding Trade Secrets Garden Tour
(3) Action Regarding 2019 Proclamation for Arbor Day 2019
(4) Discussion and Possible Action Regarding Request from Cultural Council
(5) Ratification of Appointment of Police Sergeant
(6) Appointment of Firefighter
(7) Ashley Falls Village Improvement Society Parade Permit
(8) Discussion and Possible Action on Bike-N-Fly Event
(9) Discussion and Possible Action on Farm to Fork Fondo - Berkshire's Bicycle Event
(10) Discussion and Possible Action on Hopped Up for Health 2019 Event
(11) Action Regarding Colors for Covered Bridge Roof and Siding
(12) Discussion and Possible Action Regarding Installations at the Covered Bridge
(13) Action Regarding Water Fountain at Town Park
(14) Announcement of Appointment Expirations
(15) Discussion/Possible Action - Regional Energy Planning Assistance Program Grant
(16) Selectmen's Items
(17) Town Administrator Items
(18) Public Comments (3 minute time limit - ONLY items within the Board's jurisdiction)
**All agendas are subject to change***
**Items requiring extensive discussion or prior research should be placed on a future agenda so that the issue can receive appropriate attention. To have an item placed on the agenda, we ask that requests be made to the Selectmen’s office no later than the Wednesday prior to the meeting.
•Please leave the room if you need to converse with other members of the audience.
•If you wish to speak during the meeting, please raise your hand in order to be recognized by the Chairman. Please state your name for the record before you begin to speak on an issue.
Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 30A § 20G. Regulation of participation by public in open meetings.
No person shall address a meeting of a public body without permission of the chair, and all persons shall, at the request of the chair, be silent. No person shall disrupt the proceedings of a meeting of a public body. If, after clear warning from the chair, a person continues to disrupt the proceedings, the chair may order the person to withdraw from the meeting and if the person does not withdraw, the chair may authorize a constable or other officer to remove the person from the meeting
(Sheffield Board of Selectmen meeting agenda sent to WSBS from the Town of Sheffield for online and on-air use)