Sheffield Board of Selectmen Meeting Agenda for Apr. 16
The next Town of Sheffield Board of Selectmen meeting will be taking place this Tuesday, Apr. 16 at Sheffield Town Hall beginning at 7:00 P.M.
The following agenda items are for review and possible action
(1) Approval of Meeting Minutes
(2) Town Meeting Update
(3) Southern Berkshire Regional School District Budget
(4) Discussion and Possible Action on 2020 U.S. Census
(5) Discussion and Action Regarding BSC Group Proposal for MassWorks
(6) Sheffield American Legion Parade Permit
(7) Discussion Regarding County Bids
(8) Discussion and Possible Action Regarding Town Park Water Fountain
(9) Update on Covered Bridge
(10) Discussion and Possible Action Regarding Use of Barnard Park
(11) Selectmen's Items
(12) Town Administrator Items
(13) Public Comments (3 minute time limit - ONLY items within the Board's jurisdiction)
(14) Executive Session - Rest of River Mediation
**All agendas are subject to change***
**Items requiring extensive discussion or prior research should be placed on a future agenda so that the issue can receive appropriate attention. To have an item placed on the agenda, we ask that requests be made to the Selectmen’s office no later than the Wednesday prior to the meeting.
•Please leave the room if you need to converse with other members of the audience.
•If you wish to speak during the meeting, please raise your hand in order to be recognized by the Chairman. Please state your name for the record before you begin to speak on an issue.
Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 30A § 20G. Regulation of participation by public in open meetings.
No person shall address a meeting of a public body without permission of the chair, and all persons shall, at the request of the chair, be silent. No person shall disrupt the proceedings of a meeting of a public body. If, after clear warning from the chair, a person continues to disrupt the proceedings, the chair may order the person to withdraw from the meeting and if the person does not withdraw, the chair may authorize a constable or other officer to remove the person from the meeting
(Sheffield Board of Selectmen meeting agenda sent to WSBS from the Town of Sheffield for online and on-air use)