Sheffield Board of Selectmen Meeting Agenda for Dec. 9
The following agenda items are for review and possible action
(1) Approval of Meeting Minutes
(2) 7:00 Pm Tax Classification Hearing
(3) Review and Possible Action Regarding Executive Session Minutes
(4) Presentation of Conservation Restriction on Barnum Street
(5) Discussion/Possible Action Regarding Business Licenses and Back Taxes
(6) Appointment Announcements - Ashley Falls Historic District Commission
(7) Announcement of 2020 License Renewals and License Fees
(8) Discussion/Action Regarding No Maintenance of Lower Barnum Road
(9) Appointment of Citizens Advisory Committee for CDBG
(10) Discussion/Action Regarding Letter to MassDOT Regarding Ashley Falls Sidewalks
(11) 2020 Census Update
(12) Selectmen's Items
(13) Town Administrator Items
(14) Public Comments (3 minute time limit - ONLY items within the Board's jurisdiction)
**All agendas are subject to change***
**Items requiring extensive discussion or prior research should be placed on a future agenda so that the issue can receive appropriate attention. To have an item placed on the agenda, we ask that requests be made to the Selectmen’s office no later than the Wednesday prior to the meeting.
•Please leave the room if you need to converse with other members of the audience.
•If you wish to speak during the meeting, please raise your hand in order to be recognized by the Chairman. Please state your name for the record before you begin to speak on an issue.
Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 30A § 20G. Regulation of participation by public in open meetings.
No person shall address a meeting of a public body without permission of the chair, and all persons shall, at the request of the chair, be silent. No person shall disrupt the proceedings of a meeting of a public body. If, after clear warning from the chair, a person continues to disrupt the proceedings, the chair may order the person to withdraw from the meeting and if the person does not withdraw, the chair may authorize a constable or other officer to remove the person from the meeting
(Sheffield Board of Selectmen meeting agenda sent to WSBS from the Town of Sheffield for online and on-air use)