Sheffield Board of Selectmen Meeting Agenda for Jun. 3
The next Town of Sheffield Board of Selectmen meeting will be taking place this Monday, Jun. 3 at Sheffield Town Hall beginning at 7:00 P.M.
The following agenda items are for review and possible action
(1) 7 p.m. Public Hearing - National Grid and Verizon Utility Pole Locations - Hewins Street.
(2) Approval of Meeting Minutes
(3) Review and Action of Executive Session Minutes
(4) Action on Police Chief Employment Contract
(5) Ratification of Moderator's Appointment to the Finance Committee
(6) Annual Appointment Announcements
(7) Temporary Appointment to the Five Town Cable Advisory Committee
(8) Action Regarding the Request from Cultural Council for Funding
(9) Award Paving Bids
(10) Award ASHRE Level II Bid
(11) Action Regarding Transfer Station Permits
(12) Discussion/Action MA Housing Choice Small Town Grant
(13) Discussion/Action on Great Barrington Public Transportation Advisory Committee
(14) Discussion on Bike Path Proposal
(15) Discussion Regarding the Formation of a Aesthetics/Design Group
(16) Discussion on Citizen's Forms of Communication
(17) Discussion and Possible Action Regarding the Covered Bridge Roof and Staining
(18) Selectmen's Items
(19) Town Administrator Items
(20) Public Comments (3 minute time limit - ONLY items within the Board's jurisdiction)
(21) Executive Session - Rest of River Mediation and Litigation Strategy for Employment Agreement.
**All agendas are subject to change***
**Items requiring extensive discussion or prior research should be placed on a future agenda so that the issue can receive appropriate attention. To have an item placed on the agenda, we ask that requests be made to the Selectmen’s office no later than the Wednesday prior to the meeting.
•Please leave the room if you need to converse with other members of the audience.
•If you wish to speak during the meeting, please raise your hand in order to be recognized by the Chairman. Please state your name for the record before you begin to speak on an issue.
Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 30A § 20G. Regulation of participation by public in open meetings.
No person shall address a meeting of a public body without permission of the chair, and all persons shall, at the request of the chair, be silent. No person shall disrupt the proceedings of a meeting of a public body. If, after clear warning from the chair, a person continues to disrupt the proceedings, the chair may order the person to withdraw from the meeting and if the person does not withdraw, the chair may authorize a constable or other officer to remove the person from the meeting
(Sheffield Board of Selectmen meeting agenda sent to WSBS from the Town of Sheffield for online and on-air use)