A Recap Of This Past Weekend’s Trading Post
1) A listener from Great Barrington has a GREAT deal for you as she has a living room set with a chair and ottoman available for the incredible price of $50 or best offer. if you are interested, call (413) 528-0451 to arrange for a pick-up.
2) Another listener also checked in from Great Barrington as she has a black Boston rocker with gold stenciling available for best offer. To inquire further, phone (413) 528-0263.
3) Pierre checked in from "Lovely Lenox" (he relocated from "Beautiful Becket) as he is STILL looking for a storage shed and vintage advertising signs especially in the form of thermometers and clocks that advertise a certain product. If you can assist him in his quest, give him a call at (413) 441-2239.
4) Our "Main Man and Main Dad" Jesse Stewart STILL has an assortment of strollers available for BEST offer. To inquire further, call (413) 464-5363.
5) Your Trading Post host, Ron Carson is STILL looking for an early 1960's vintage only General Electric OR Zenith clock radio. Give me a call at WSBS during regular business hours (1-413-528-0860) and if you have a receiver that is in excellent condition and working order, I can discuss a negotiable price.
(A reminder: Tune in to the WSBS Trading Post every Saturday morning immediately following the 9 o' clock news. Listen on-air at 860 AM, 94.1 FM, on-line by going here and while you are on our web site, click the LISTEN tab and scroll down to either WSBS on Alexa OR WSBS ON Google Home for step-by step instructions to enable your Smart Speaker device. Download the FREE WSBS app at your local app sore OR Google Play to your tablet, Smart Phone OR mobile advice and take us along wherever you GO: Remember, "WE ARE PORTABLE")
50 Famous Brands That No Longer Exist