A Recap Of This Past Weekend’s Trading Post
1) A listener from the Great Barrington area has a complete 8 piece dining room set that seats between 6 and 8 people available for the incredible price of $1,500 OR she will take best offer. If interested, give her a call at (413) 528-1179.
2) Pierre checked in from "Lovely Lenox" is looking for vintage advertising signs and any thermometers or clocks that feature a brand name, a storage shed and pyrex bowls, preferably pink OR blue in color. If you can help him out, call (413) 441-2239.
3) A listener from Copake Falls, New York in neighboring Columbia county has 300 to 400 square feet of used fir flooring available for best offer. She is also looking for a working refrigerator for her basement. If you can assist in her quest, call 1-518-329-0412.
4) Our "Main Man and Main Dad" Jesse Stewart STILL has an assortment of strollers available for BEST offer. To inquire further, call (413) 464-5363.
5) Your Trading Post host, Ron Carson is STILL looking for an early 1960's vintage AM only General Electric OR Zenith clock radio. Give me a call at WSBS during regular business hours (1-413-528-0860) and if you have a receiver that is in excellent condition and working order, I can discuss a negotiable price.
(A reminder: Tune in to the WSBS Trading Post every Saturday morning immediately following the 9 o' clock news. Listen on-air at 860 AM, 94.1 FM, on-line by going here and while you are on our web site, click the LISTEN tab and scroll down to either WSBS on Alexa OR WSBS ON Google Home for step-by step instructions to enable your Smart Speaker device. Download the FREE WSBS app at your local app sore OR Google Play to your tablet, Smart Phone OR mobile advice and take us along wherever you GO: Remember, "WE ARE PORTABLE")
LOOK INSIDE: Kid Rock Is Selling His Grand $2.2 Million Detroit Mansion